Zombidle Zombidle

This game has so many hell themed stuff.
Hell yeah! This game rules!

Dreamcage Escape DEMO Dreamcage Escape DEMO

It's wonderful!
Great graphics and nice music, I like the puzzles as well. It's only a demo, but I had a lot of fun with it.

Epic Cluck Epic Cluck

I think the guardian with the bard are a bit OP together, but overall a good game.

Toxic Tunnel Escape Toxic Tunnel Escape

I just finished it, and I like it.
The graphics are good and I recognize the music too, it's one of my fav ambient songs from Newgrounds :)
The puzzles were okay, and not that hard to figure out. Maybe that's because I play a lot of escape games and I just know how to look for the clues haha

There are some spelling errors, however I am not the best in English either, so I'll let that slip.
And the game is too short, I expected it to be longer.
But I still enjoyed it, so good job *thumbs up*

Failman Failman

Hilarious and I love the art here. Most of the levels are easy but quite entertaining.

Abandoned Abandoned

This reminds me so much of Submachine series. The game mechanics, graphics and even the realm jumping theory, yeah very similar. I think that's a good thing though. I played all Submachines and had great fun with them, too bad there's a finite number of them. The urge to play more was big. This brings me back to the memories and struggle to complete the game (lol) so I can enjoy it anew.
Thanks.

Picross Madness Picross Madness

A nice game to relax, which I like.

And I don't mind the fact there's no background music, the better, I can just listen to music from my own playlist, instead having one looped track that over and over again.
I do agree with the one thing someone mentioned before - sometimes I get cornered and I have to take a wild guess where the right tile may be hidden. But that happens a lot in puzzle games like this, so no hard feelings, the fact I have 4 hearts to sacrifice is enough to help me completing the troublesome level. Actually the guessing part isn't that hard, since a lot of levels have symmetrical shapes.

William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

Beautiful game with very nice concept, graphics and tranquil music. It's really lovely to play, pretty amazing :)

Where is 2012?... Where is 2012?...

Świetne, te tła są ładne :)
Chyba po raz pierwszy widziałam Nowy Roczek jako dziewczynkę XD

Submachine 9: the Temple Submachine 9: the Temple

Ach, nie mogłam się doczekać 9-tej części! Właśnie skończyłam grać, I raczej jestem z siebie dumna bo solucję użyłam tylko raz w pewnym momencie XD
Czekam z niecierpliwością na nastepną część. Submachine to naprawdę genialna seria, uwielbiam w to grać, mimo, że czasem to się pogubię i z podkulonym ogonem uciekam do solucji :'D